Prep time: 15 min.
Cook time: 15-20 min.
- 1 pound Rath Farms Cubed Steak
- ¾ Cup flour
- 1 ½ TBS Suckle Buster’s Cajun Seasoning
- 2 tsp. Baking Powder
- 1 ½ Cups milk (divided)
- 3 large Rath Farms Eggs
- 1 TBS Worcestershire sauce
- 3 TBS butter
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Canola Oil
- Pat your cubed steaks until dry with a paper towel.
- Slice the steaks into strips that are about 4 inches long and 1 ½ inches wide.
- In a small bowl, mix flour, Cajun seasoning, and baking powder.
- In a second bowl, mix your egg wash by whisking 1/3 Cup milk with the eggs and Worcestershire.
- Place a cast-iron or large skillet over medium-high heat. Add canola oil to the skillet under it is about ¼ inch deep.
- Allow oil to heat up. Once it is hot enough, dip about 6 strips into the flour mixture. Tap and shake to remove excess. Then dip the in the egg mixture. Shake again and dip back in flour, again shaking off extra flour.
- Using tongs, place the strips into the hot oil and fry for about 2 minutes on each side.
- Remove and place on plate lined with paper towels.
- Repeat these steps for additional steak strips.
- After frying all steak fingers, wipe your skillet out and place it back over medium heat, melting the butter.
- After butter is melted, whisk in ¼ Cup of remaining flour mixture. Continue whisking until bubbly.
- Whisk remaining milk into the mixture.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve steak fingers and gravy together.