Prep time: 10-15 min.
Cook time: 4-8 hours
Servings: About 6-8 depending on fattiness of beef roast
- 2-3 pounds Rath Farms beef roast
- Your favorite Barbeque beef rub
- 1 ½ C. Your favorite Barbeque sauce
- Sliced cheese
- Hoagie rolls or buns
- In a cast iron or other large skillet, sear your roast on each side for about 2 minutes until brown on all sides.
- Remove from heat and rub with beef rub.
- Place in crockpot on low for 7 hours or high for 3 hours.
- Using two forks, shred the beef.
- Add Barbeque sauce and cook in crockpot for 1 more hour.
- Serve on a roll/bun with a slice of cheese, or however you prefer!